Tuesday 24 March 2009

Long day

It's been a long day today for me. I had to drive down to Andover today and my car is in the garage. My courtesy car is a 1.2 Vauxhall Corsa and frankly it's made my day horrendous It's amazing how much longer it takes when you're hurtling around in a a baked bean tin out of control!

I'm pretty disillusioned with my job, the company and the staff. It's just so hap hazard, political, and frankly poorly remunerated that I'm unsure that I can stay much longer. I took a couple of calls form recruitment consultants today and just for once I think I may follow some up and see what happens.

Henry was my highlight of the day today - he wandered over to the dog bowl and from an impressive distance peed into the dog's water with an impressive splash! As much as one wants to chastise him a significant part of me was frankly just wetting myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment